For many years the Comino Foundation has hosted 24-hour consultations on topics relevant to its current concerns. These consultations are designed to draw together a range of participants with significant experience in the area under consideration. They offer participants an opportunity to:
- to share experiences and insights;
- deepen existing connections;
- develop new partnerships.
The consultations usually take place at St George’s House, Windsor Castle and have often been undertaken in partnership with a Scottish charity, the Gordon Cook Foundation – www.gordoncook.org.
The Comino Foundation also hosts consultation dinners, which, in similar ways, focus on a particular theme. These evening dinners usually take place at the Institute of Directors at 116, Pall Mall, London.
See below reports from some of our pre-Covid consultations:
- Teaching for Creativity at St. Georges House, Windsor in March 2020
- Education in the North Consultation at Swinton Park Hotel, Ripon in October 2018
- Making as a form of Learning dinner in October 2018
- Serving the needs of children with high learning potential at St. Georges House, Windsor in November 2017